As a company of highly trained professionals and certified AirCare technicians, our team at Air Essential Duct Cleaning is dedicated to serving the Baltimore metro area as a local, family owned business thriving in the community. In striving for the highest quality of service, we are committed to providing each one of our clients a personalized approach to every service that is needed with care and specific attention to detail. When you choose Air Essential for general duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, or video inspection, you can expect only the best of our team, as we pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity in carrying out our services. Whether you are at home or in your office, we believe that the quality of the air you breathe should be one of the most important aspects of comfort and efficiency no matter where you are throughout the day.
Meet Our Team
When you choose Air Essential Duct Cleaning for your air services, you are not only choosing a team of experts to handle your air cleaning needs, but also a close-knit family with roots in this community. With this, you will never experience anything less than the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and unparalleled expertise in the field. We take pride in our work every day that we are serving this community, and we believe that it shows through our excellent customer service and commitment to our business
A Fresh Start for Air in Your Home
If the air ducts in your home are in need of a little TLC, we know the right place to start. Our video inspection services are a perfect starting point. Take a look inside of your air ducts with our state of the art technology that allows you to see everything before you consider investing in a full duct cleaning. By utilizing a video inspection at the start of your services, you can easily identify the following issues in your air ducts:
- Asbestos– Identifying this type of hazardous insulation in your home can prevent serious health issues for you and your family.
- Mold and Fungi– Catching mold and fungi early will prevent structural damage to your home and illness for your family and home visitors.
- Excess Lint– Removing excess lint from your dryer is a crucial preventative measure against a potential fire hazard in your home.
Our state of the art technology, including the Hypervac Cobraview Video Inspection Camera, can easily access each of these locations to ensure that they are clear for the health and safety of your family within your home. This camera, as well as our other inspection technology, is waterproof with high resolution imaging to provide the most accurate video analysis of your duct systems. Once we have provided you with a comprehensive reading of your ducts, we work with you to develop the best solution for your needs.
Purify the Air of Your Space with General Duct Cleaning
Professional air duct cleaning is an excellent solution for any home or business that may be struggling with air quality due to mold or asbestos. A general duct cleaning with Air Essential includes the services of both vacuuming and scrubbing machines that will thoroughly remove dust, dirt, and mold residue in your ducts as efficiently as possible. Are you due for a cleaning? Consider these signs that one may be in order for your home or business:
- Your supply and return vent covers are coated with dust or dirt.
- You notice drastic temperature fluctuations from room to room in your home or office.
- Your HVAC system may be struggling to operate, needing more energy to work properly.
- You experience excessive levels of dust in your space.
By trusting this service to a team of experienced professionals, you are ensuring both the health and comfort of everyone in your home or office. From the moment your cleaning is completed, you can expect to see the following positive results:
- You will immediately notice that the air in your home or office that is clean and breathable throughout the day.
- You will experience reduced allergy symptoms with less dust and airborne allergens in your space.
- You will notice less issues with your HVAC and energy systems, as they can now operate with ease and last longer for your home or business.
General duct cleanings can also be used as a proactive measure to combat any unwanted mold or dust that could be accumulating in your home or commercial property. If you suspect that your space may need an air cleaning service, it is always best to contact a professional sooner rather than later.
Prevent Fire Hazards with Dryer Vent Cleaning
Trusting the task of a dryer vent cleaning to the professionals is a great way to ensure that your dryer stays energy efficient and remains at minimal risk for a fire. While dryer vents are often overlooked in regular cleaning, they are a crucial aspect of preventing fires in your home. Is your dryer ready for a vent cleaning? Be on the lookout for these signs:
- Heavier items that you may be washing, such as bath towels, jeans, or heavy blankets, continue to feel damp once a dryer cycle has completed.
- You notice that the dryer is exceptionally hot after a cycle.
- Dryer cycles are not completing because the dryer may be shutting off automatically before a cycle is completed.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it may be time to invest in a comprehensive dryer cleaning for your home. Let the professionals at Air Essential provide your dryer with a detailed cleaning, and immediately you will notice many benefits, such as:
- Improved Air Quality– Vent cleanings are an excellent way to prevent mold, mildew, and dust from building up in your dryer, reducing the risk of health complications for your family.
- Minimize Fire Risks– After cleaning your dryer vent, you’ll never have to worry about the dryer overheating and causing a fire in your home.
- Energy Efficiency– A clean dryer vent keeps everything running smoothly, demanding a little less of your dryer.
- Extend Your Dryer’s Lifespan– Keep your dryer healthy with regular cleaning so that it can continue running smoothly.
Although it may be tempting to postpone or overlook a dryer vent cleaning, it is best to maintain proactive cleanings to prevent issues in the future.
Clean the Air in Your Home with Air Fogging
In addition to duct cleaning to purify the air in your home, you may also want to consider air fogging, a disinfecting service that removes airborne bacteria from the air in your space. Our air fogging tools and services offer many benefits to your home or office, such as:
- Eliminating airborne bacteria and allergens from the air in your space, improving air quality.
- Circulating fresher air throughout your home, which is particularly beneficial following winter months.
- Reducing risks of contagious illnesses spreading in your home or office.
In order to ensure the quality of your air fogging service, we rely on B&G Fogger Technology and EnviroCon antimicrobial treatments to fully disinfect the air in your space. If you or anyone in your family is suffering from cold or allergy symptoms, it may be a sign that you need an air fogging procedure in your home or commercial property.
Maintain the Air Quality in Your Home or Office with Air Purification Systems
In addition to the services that we provide to purify the air in your space, we also provide you with additional air purification systems to keep the air in your home clean, breathable, and fresh throughout the year. These systems, such as air scrubbers, UV lighting, and lifetime electrostatic filters, can provide your space with an extra level of purification over an extended period of time following your service. Let the professionals at Air Essential Duct Cleaning guide you through the process of choosing which system will best meet the needs of your home or office.
Air Essential is Dedicated to Keeping Baltimore Homes and Businesses Healthy with Clean and Purified Air
At Air Essential Duct Cleaning, we know that no two homes or businesses in this community are the same, and we are always striving to provide the highest quality of service to our clients as if they are our own family. In doing this, we also aim to give back to the community throughout the year by participating in local charities and fundraising opportunities. In addition to serving our clients and all of their air service needs, we are continuing to grow as a locally owned company and family business in the Baltimore area with the goal of keeping your air clean and healthy. If you are ready to make your home or office a healthier space to live and breathe, contact our team of professionals today at at 410-960-6135 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.