In addition to general duct cleaning services, air fogging is another excellent service for purifying the air in your home or business. Whether you are using this service alone or as part of a general cleaning service, you will feel a noticeable difference in the air quality almost immediately as toxins and allergens are removed from the air. If the air in your home or commercial space is in need of a deeper clean, consider these reasons to utilize an air fogging service for your home or business today.
How Does it Work?
At Air Essential, we turn to the professional quality of B&G fogger technology for a range of small to large commercial projects. With this, we utilize EnviroCon antimicrobial treatments to ensure the highest quality of purification for the air in your space. Among the many reasons why our customers are so happy with EnviroCon, below are a handful of benefits to the treatments:
- These treatments are Eco-friendly and free of harsh cleaning agents.
- They do not contain phenols, perfumes, alcohol, chlorine, bromodiols, and masking agents, ensuring that it is also not flammable.
- These treatments are safe for you to remain in your home while using the air fogging service, as it is completely safe for pets, children, and adults.
- There is no leftover residual moisture from the process, as it evaporates within a half hour of the service being completed.
- Additional deodorizing treatments remove foul odors from the air and leave the air in your home or business feeling fresh as new
Should I Use Air Fogging?
If you are experiencing one or more of the following symptoms, it could be a sign that your home or commercial space may benefit from Air Fogging:
- Scratchy throat
- Persistent Coughing
- Frequent shortness of breath
- Runny nose or congestion
- Red or itchy eyes
- Hives or rashes
- Allergy symptoms
- Persistent headaches at home
Particularly with the onset of allergy season at the start of spring, Air Fogging is an excellent proactive measure to keep the air in your space comfortable and easy to breathe throughout the season. If you experience these systems for longer periods of time, consider pairing an air fogging service with a general duct cleaning to fully purify the air in your home or business.
Air Essentials is Dedicated to Keeping Baltimore Homes and Businesses Healthy with Clean and Purified Air
At Air Essential Duct Cleaning, we know that no two homes or businesses in this community are the same, and we are always striving to provide the highest quality of service to our clients as if they are our own family. In doing this, we also aim to give back to the community throughout the year by participating in local charities and fundraising opportunities. In addition to serving our clients and all of their air service needs, we are continuing to grow as a locally owned company and family business in the Baltimore area with the goal of keeping your air clean and healthy. If you are ready to make your home or office a healthier space to live and breathe, contact our team of professionals today at at 410-960-6135 or email us at email@example.com.