Does your dryer vent need a professional cleaning? While you may be wondering if your dryer vent needs the help of a professionalcleaning service, it is best not to wait too long to get it cleaned.
Know the Signs
If you suspect that your dryer vent may need a cleaning in the near future, look out for these signs of hazardous blockages and lint build up in your dryer vent:
- Heavier garments and fabrics, like bath towels, jeans, or heavy blankets, feel damp after a single dryer cycle because they are unable to dry completely
- Your dryer is overheated or is exceptionally hot to the touch after a dryer cycle because it is overworked and running inefficiently
- Drying cycles are cut short or incomplete because the dryer may be shutting off automatically
If any of these dryer issues sound familiar, you may need to turn to a professional vent cleaning service for your home.
Professional Cleaning, Professional Results
By trusting the professionals at Air Essential to clear your dryer with a detailed cleaning, you immediately notice many benefits and improvements to your dryer, including:
- Air qualitythat is noticeably improved and free of mold, mildew, or dust
- Your dryer is now running smoothly and efficiently without shutting off
- Your dryer no longer feels hot or warm as though it is overheating
While it may sometimes be easy overlook a dryer vent cleaning, it is an essential maintenance measure to reduce fire risks and health hazards in the future for your home. With this in mind, pay attention to your dryer throughout the year to spot any noticeable changes that might indicate dust or lint build up in your vents. In calling on the expertise of the professionals Air Essential, you will be able to keep the air in your home clean and free of dust throughout the year. Doing this will not only ensure a higher, more comfortable air quality in your home, but it will also protect the health of your family.
Let Air Essential Keep Your Home Healthy with Clean and Purified Air
At Air Essential Duct Cleaning, we know that no two homes or businesses in this community are the same, and we are always striving to provide the highest quality of service to our clients as if they are our own family. In doing this, we also aim to give back to the community throughout the year by participating in local charities and fundraising opportunities. In addition to serving our clients and all of their air service needs, we are continuing to grow as a locally owned company and family business in the Baltimore area with the goal of keeping your air clean and healthy. If you are ready to make your home or office a healthier space to live and breathe, contact our team of professionals today at at 410-960-6135 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.