Ultraviolet (UV) indoor air cleaners are a phenomenal way to keep your residential or commercial space clean and healthy. Air Essential Duct Cleaning offers a comprehensive range of ultraviolet indoor air cleaners designed specifically to remove bacteria, viruses, and molds from the air flowing throughout your space. Ultraviolet lighting air cleaners are often used in high-profile facilities like hospitals and scientific laboratories, where clean air is a matter of life or death.
Why UV Lighting for Indoor Air Cleaning?
Why is UV indoor air cleaning a great choice?
- UV technology destroys 99.9% of organisms on hard, non-porous surfaces
- UV technology, when properly set up and designed, can reduce airborne bacteria throughout a large commercial space
- UV lighting is more effective than other types of technology at eliminating bacteria and viruses
- UV light indoor air cleaning extends the lifespan of indoor HVAC systems by stopping the accumulation of debris, dust, and dirt over time on coils, drip pans, and duct surfaces
- By improving the air quality inside of your space, your HVAC system will not need to work as hard, which will, in turn, lower your energy bills and save money every month
The UV Lighting Cleaning Process
UV light is a form of electromagnetic radiation that is totally invisible to the naked eye. Just like it can cause you to get a sunburn in the summer by destroying skin cells, it can eliminate bacteria and fungus in the air by destroying those cells. UV-C light, when shined on an area, will disrupt the DNA of any bacteria. This will kill them on contact or reduce their ability to hurt you.
With UV Lights, the air will go through a chamber where it is directly exposed to UV lighting. You won’t be exposed to the light at any point, since it’s inside of the safe device. However, you will get to enjoy the awesome air quality that results!
Do you need help with air duct maintenance? Fill out this form to get in touch.